Howdy all from the sunny Southwest! Winter has finally arrived, we can tell
because it's finally dropped below 90*. I have run the race with NADH, and
finally have some good news to report! I feel GREAT!!!

I have hung in there for three weeks now, through a sleep deprivation
marathon that I thought would never end. I seem to be the only one that gets
that yummy side-effect. The first real plus for me was about 1 1/2 weeks
into it, I realized that I wasn't suffering with Restless Legs as I wandered
the house all night. Next I realized that my dyskenesia had diminished, and
that I was not doing  the "bobbing" around in the off to on state. Keep in
mind that all this time I have been gradually reducing my other parky meds.
I have eliminated 100 - 150 mgs of sinemet per day, knocked off 5 mg of
Eldypryl, and dropped 1-2 Parlodel per day (I was taking 4). All this on one
2.5 mg of NADH! I have stayed at that dose for probably 2 weeks to adjust to
it, and to alter other meds accordingly.

The best news of all is that over the last 2-3 days I have noticed a real
change in how I feel. That "edge" seems to have diminished, and I have slept
SEVEN hours the last 2 nights! It has been years since I have gotten that
much sleep. I feel almost normal, well rested, no dyskenesia, legs relaxed
and not twitching and jumping. I think that I have finally dropped below the
toxic level of sinemet in my body. Whew!

I don't know where to go from here, so I think I'll just stay here for a
while! I am so glad to finally have a good report....I hoped that NADH had
something to offer, and at least for now it does.

Jeffrey, if you are having problems with dyskenesia, gradually reduce your
sinemet. The combo of NADH and sinemet is a powerful team, but go at it
slowly or you will find yourself in a big OFF. I even break off the end of
my CR's and spit out part, this does cause them to metabolize faster, so
your meds cycle may be shorter. I have been switching to regular 25/100's,
since a broken CR is no longer time-release anyway.

That's all folks....

Kathie Tollifson
45,7