Hello,
        My name is Jenny Ganju, I'm a 50 years young lady in Torquay
Australia. I've had PD for 8 years. I experience rigidity, stiffness,
dyskinesia, on-off fluctuations, bradykinesia, etc. etc. I'm interested in
hearing of  PD sufferers experiences good, or bad, with the Pallidotomy
operation. I am cosidering having the operation done in Melbourne but as it
is in it's infancy here am having trouble talking to people about their
experiences. I have been diagnosed by my neuro-surgeon as an ideal
candidate becaue of my age,general good health and symptoms. Would
appreciate some feed back. Thanks a million in anticipation.  Regards
Jenny.

             "A musician, if he is a messenger, is
             like a child who hasn't been handled
             too many times by man, hasn't had too
             many fingerprints across his brain.
             That's why music is so much heavier
             than anything you've ever felt" - Jimi Hendrix