Janet & Pat:

Janet, you said:

But seriously gang, the amount of work involved in compiling
such a database would be tremendous, and I hereby offer my help
in any way that Pat thinks would be useful. For example, if he
is willing to do all the data entry and number crunching, I
would be more than happy to act as the intermediary, i.e. if you
all want to contribute, you could send your info to me, and I
could then do any editing or reformatting needed before sending
it on to our data wizard. (This would be perfect for me - I've
been an organizer and a 'neatener' since birth).

I, too would like to offer my services in compiling the database.  Not
especially a 'neatener' I like to "get to the bottom of things" -- but I can
also help edit and enter data, create charts, etc.

Manderwiz, sometimes known as Joyce