Ladies and gentlemen (all 900+):

Are you frustrated by the prices of Parkinson's medications, in particular,
Sinemet? Are you worried that generic substitutes and Medicare/Medicaid
assistance will simply put a further drain on your pocketbook (regardless
of how you prepare for the future)? Well, put your mind at ease; this is
your lucky day!

At the bottom of this list you will find a list of 10 names. Send one of
the following selections to each of the names on the list:

One Sinemet-CR
Two Sinemet 25/100
One Sinemet 25/250

Then, cross out the top name,  write in your own name, and mail it to 10 of
your friends. They will follow the same procedure and therefore help set up
the pyramid...uh, I mean.........help spread the wealth of free Sinemet,
more than you can ever use in a lifetime. Note, this is a Sinemet chain
letter and (regardless of advice to the contrary) this letter cannot be
broken in half or it loses its potency.

So, if you love Sinemet (like we love Sinemet) and would like "something
for nothing", start this scheme..I mean, process in action right away. And
you too will look forward to the mail delivery every day as cascades of
yellow, blue, and brown Sinemet come raining down like "manna from Heaven".
Start now. There's no need to thank me profusely, I'll get rewarded
somehow....

1. David Boots
2. David Boots
3. David Boots