At 01:05 PM 10/29/95 -0600, you wrote:
>My father-in-law has had Parkinson's for 5 years.  He is starting to =
>have more trouble walking and with his back.  He lives in a small town =
>in Missouri and does not have ready access to information on Parkinsons. =
> I am sending him what I can find on the Internet.
>
>Although, he walks every day, I believe there must be more exercises for =
>people over 70 who have Parkinsons. =20
>
>If anyone can tell me what other EXERCISE resources may be available, =
>please let me know.
>
>Thank You
>

>You can e-mail your response to:  RICHARD GLENNER([log in to unmask])

Richard,
There are good manuals for suggested exercise programs specifically designed
for the parkinsonian patient available free from:

        APDA   1 800 223 2732  or write

        American Parkinson Disease Association
        1250 Hylan Blvd, Suite 4B
        Staten Island, NY 10305

 and also from:

        UPF  312 733 1893

        United Parkinson Foundation
        833 West Washington Blvd
        Chicago, Illinois 60607

Hope this is the information you wanted.
---Milo
Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.
Box 417
Angwin, CA 94508