   Health Tapes Inc. has a 60 minute Parkinson's exercise tape, GET UP AND
GO.  They can be reached at: Health Tapes Inc., PO Box 47190, Oak Park MI
48237.
   Also,AMERICAN PARKINSON DISEASE ASSO. (Suite 401, 60 Bay St, Staten Island
NY 10309  OR 1-800-223-APDA) has a free booklet, BE ACTIVE, an exercise
program for Parkinson's.
   Our own Washington DC area (Fairfax VA) support group has an exercise
program, and the instructor has made a tape.  I believe it costs about $15.
 If you are interested in that, let me know & I'll get the information to
you.
      Good luck.
                                         Sara Thomas ([log in to unmask])
                                         (husband has PD, diagnosed 4 years