Hi there, all!  I would like to contact the International Federation of
Teachers of English (IFTE) by any of the following means: snail mail, fax,
e-mail, phone, carrier pigeon.  A contact name would also be helpful.

Unbelievably, virtually none of the directories, international or otherwise,
in our library had a listing.  Our entire library system holds only one IFTE
publication and it's from 1967.  The microfiche'd proceedings of the 1990
IFTE conference lists only NCTE's address, and even the NCTE office in Urbana
couldn't give me an address.  CCTELA doesn't have an address either.  All
this, despite the fact that IFTE just held a conference in New York.  Hmmm.

Many thanks to anyone who would be able to provide me with some information.

Perplexed,

Sandy Baardman

340 Education Bldg.
University of Manitoba