Just to make myself clear, when I made the quip about REED and WEED, I
wasn't angry or even annoyed. It's easy enough to hit CONTROL/D and get rid
of unwanted material.  I just couldn't resist the pun.  I guess it's my
fatal Cleopatra!

Yours, Bill Godshalk

P.S.  Of course, I'd rather hear about Early English Drama.
*     W. L. Godshalk                                                          *
*     University of Cincinnati                                             *
*     Department of  English                                              *
*
*