x-posted to PERFORM

I will be teaching an intro to Medieval Drama in the Spring and am
considering having the class create a hypertext of all or part of at least
one play, probably a Wakefield Master drama (this assuming I can get them to
learn HTML pretty quickly).  Has anyone tried this yet?  Other than glosses
to vocabulary, what kind of annotations would you like to see in text links?
I want to make sure they do more than simply transcribe what's in Bevington.
Is there any specific play or passage you think would be a particularly good
candidate?  If this works out, I will link it to my course home page, which
I've already set up in rudimentary form at

http://www.vmi.edu/~english/medrama.html.

While I'm at it, if anyone can suggests useful links to add to that page,
please do.

Thanks in advance.

Alan Baragona