I am extremely please to be able to tell you that we now have our very
own REED-L home page. At the momnet it includes some brief information
about the list for potential subscribers and an annotated list of
relevant sites I have collected. I expect the latter part to grow and
change, hopefully to expand in areas of weakness. I am hoping after our
present dsicussions of hyper- and multi-media in teaching that I will
have a nice collection of new sites which demonstrate HTML applications
for students/teachers to add to our page. At the same time, we have also
created a WWW page for the REED office itself. You can see these pages
either with a graphical Web browser like Netscape or Mosaic or with a
text-only one like lynx (but then you won't see the nifty graphic: it's a
colour version of the line of play characters on the REED mug). The
URL's are

http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~reed/reed.html (for the REED office)
http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~reed/reed-l.html (for REED-L)

Please have a look and let me know what you think! I have tested out all
the links, and they are good. From North America it can take a long time
to load the site in Germany, so beware!

Abigail

Records of Early English Drama -- 150 Charles Street W
Toronto Ontario Canada -- (416) 585-4504
http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~reed/reed-l.html => REED-L's home page