If we are advertising our videos (v. Sandy), many of the Joculatores
Lancastrienses ones are now on sale in the American continent (and Far
East) from Films for the Humanities and Sciences.  They seem to be going
like hot cakes.  The York Resurrection  and Hortulanus shows pageant
waggons in Stonegate, York - original route.
        Keep the hypertext discussion going: I'm very interested in
other people's experiences - especially when applying for grants to
carry on with our experiments!  My niggle has been how much monitoring
you should give student projects of this kind, and when you should
intervene.  It is no longer PC to say that students can 'get it wrong' -
but some routes are less helpful than others.
                                        Meg Twycross