Dear Meg, This comes late in the conversation, but I'm just tuning into
the hypertext discussion now. I'm interested to know more about the
partnership which you have developed with the British Museum to produce
your multimedia project. Could you tell us more about the advantages --
and hazards -- of working out such a partnership, both to you, the
developer, and to the BM? And have you had to get a technology lawyer
involved in the mix? These things are at the top of my mind at the moment
as you may know that REED is inching its way towards a multimedia pilot
project for schools and undergraduate program. Many thanks, Sally-Beth
(MacLean)