Dar,

I can't offer any help or insight into your problem, but I have the same
experience. About 20 minutes or half an hour after taking my medication, I
experience increased stiffness in my neck and shoulders. This lasts about
half an hour.

The stiffness is _not_ an end-of-dose phenomenon; it is a beginning of dose
phenomenon, just as you described.  My neurologist was reluctant to believe
this, but I have charted the stiffness and the occurrences are predictable.
The increased stiffness does not occur when I delay taking the next dose by
an hour or more; it does occur when after I take the new dose.

Margot

>I am inquiring as to what can be done related to stiffnes and
l>imited movement just after taking medicaiton.  I am finding that