Hello everyone,

Joyce and I were gone for a few days and did not unsubscribe.  We had a LOT
of messages when we got back.

I am sure all of you have noticed mail from one person directly to another
that most of the time does not have useful information for all 900+ of us
worldwide.  Yet,  we click on and spend a minute or two just to realize its
not for us.   What a waste of precious time and energy...both of which most
of us do not have an extra supply of.

Lisa sent Kathy a private note....by accident she posted it here....then she
realized it and sent us all an apology.   Thanks Lisa for being aware and
thoughtful enuf to realize ur error.

FOR THE REST OF US ALL....PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW IN YOUR MIND IF YOUR
MESSAGE IS PRIVATE OR IF IT WILL BE BENEFITIAL FOR ALL OF US.   IF IT WILL
NOT BE OF USE TO ANYONE EXCEPT WHO YOU ARE SENDING IT TO....PSE READ THE
HEADERS,  THE FOOTERS   WHERE IT SAYS  "REPLY TO" AND SEND IT TO THAT
ADDRESS.     THANKS.

Also,  many of us would prefer to send private answers in reply to a net
posted message.   When you post a list message,  at your signature,  please
put your email address.  That will help the non computer people who would
find it difficult to look at the headers etc for your address.

Its not hard folks,  please try it and save the rest of us precious moments.

thanks

joyce and chuck tames