Hi Dar,
I take 10  25/100 regulars sinemets/day
Dr. equated these 10  X  100  to equal 1000cc
Since I will take a drink every hour until my last at 8PM  we divided the
total 1000cc into the number of drinks to determine the amount of each drink.

Since my first normal dosage is at 6AM,  the evening before Chuck measures
out 1000 cc into an empty litre soda bottle.   He fills it with 3/4 OJ  1/4
water (only because the full strength OJ is too acidic for me.)  You can use
Tang,  Gaterade  or whatever your taste permits.

Thats it Dar.   Knock on wood or anything else but today is exactly two weeks
and I have had only one incident of toe/foot cramping.   Im sure that was due
to a stressfull incident at that moment.   The stiffness and the freezing
continues..albeit with less duration..but its definitely still a problem.
   BUT NO MUSCLE CRAMPING   WOW!!

Good luck

Joyce

DISCLAIMER:  THIS WORKS FOR ME.   I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT IT WILL WORK FOR
ANYONE ELSE...IN FACT IT MAY WORSEN YOUR SYMPTOMS.  ALTHOUGH YOU WOULD STILL
BE TAKING THE SAME TOTAL AMOUNT OF SINEMET,  THE PROCESS MAY NOT BE FOR IN
YOUR INTEREST.  PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR NEURO.     JT