Yes OCCASSIONALLY I see a message that probably does not give information to
the whole group but when you start making requests like this you discourage
people from making posts to the list and everyone out there has a valuable
contribution to the list.  Some chose not to make them because they are
afraid of getting a response such as this.  I personally am willing to see
some of them from time to time just to be sure that no one is leaving
something out for fear they will offend some of those who think they know
what is best for everyone else on the list.

Nancy Walker