Dear All,
I've been reading about Parkinsons due to my mom being diagnosed almost 16
years ago.  She is trying to set up going to Emory to confirm the diagnosis
for having Parkinson Syndrom, verses Parkinson's Disease.  Has anyone worked
with emory on this?  Mom may also be a candidate for a Paladotomy, which is
why we will be going down in a few days.  Any input about the program at
Emory would be appreciated.  She is looking at Mitochondria being part of
the problem at this time.  If anyone knows more about this, please let me
know.  Thanks.
Vicky
Vicky ;)