Alan, thanks fo much for your list i am copying it for my husband and
sister-in-law (still debating whether to send it to my mother-in-law [?])
Thinking about it, I know of at lest two or three people who should see
it. think I'll make a mini-poster out of it. [getting grandiose]. What is
your -- and everyone's -- opinion about whether I should send it to my
mom-in-law? This is a woman who takes a vitamin every-so-often :)
I really see the writing on the wall--I am very much like her-- i want to
do the right thing for the people i love, and it isn't easy is it?
love this list
thank you all
Maryellen in Omaha