I agree with Nancy, so many times I see things I file away for future
reference.  I am still in the early stages of PD and am only taking two
medicines at this time. Eldepryl and Amantidine.  I was only diagnosed in
June.  I plan on taking a lot of the messages (especially ones concerning
Melatonin and NADH) to my Neurologist when I go at the end of this month.
Some days I have hardly any symptoms and other days, I am shaking all of the
time (my right side only).  I see a lot of scary things on here and hope and
pray that a cure is found before I get to the stage of some of the people I
read about.  I know that is a selfish attitude, but I can't help it.  I did
introduce myself a while back, but I now have a different mail address.
To the gentleman in Newport RI who wrote me awhile back, if you would write
me again, I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you and I seem to
have misplaced your mail address.  Also, I hate to admit it, but I can't
remember your name.

Dora Walters