Dear Danny:
I suggest you start your mother in law on the appropriate medication and let her
  continue a better quality life. You might ask her doctor to consider starting
 on ARTANE which is what my wife's neuro. started my wife on. H
e is very careful not to start his patients on L_DOPA until it is
absolutely needed thus delaying any side-effects of sinamet and
allowing the sinamet (L_DOPA) to work better as the desease progresses.
However if L_DOPA is needed he does not hesitate to prescribe it.
Good luck to all of you.  Henry Guttentag  ([log in to unmask])