GET THAT PIANO BACK
I reiterate Janet Paterson's message and also say  (I hate to add that old
refrain)
PRACTICE.
I was never a concert pianist but I did play in a concert hall once or twice;
mostly Hayden or  the three B's.  The bottom fell out of my world when I
realized what
was happening as a result of PD,,,but the old adage EXERCISE comes in
here as well. One physiotherapist showed our group an exercise:
Take a sheet of newspaper in one hand by the corner of the page. Gradually,
using one finger or two at a time grasp the paper,  pull it into the palm of
your hand, and roll it up into a ball...tightly if you can.  It's not easy!
Try with both
hands. This too takes practice, but it can be done...and  eventually with
greater ease.  When you, are ready to get back to the piano, try easier
versions of the classics, which  can be found in "lessons books" usually in
book 4 or book 5.

Then once in a while try your sonatas again; you just might produce a few
bars
of Beethoven's " Pathetique"  dropping off the bottom note of the left-hand
chords.   For solace play the "easies" again...BUT ... please do not give up
your
music...it is a  vital  part of coping !
Nowadays, I end up my piano sessions with "The old gray mare ain't ...etc."
Besides, you'll be a great asset when they're starting a fire in the
fireplace or
the wood-burning stove. Newspaper balls make great tinder.  [log in to unmask]
PS Part of the above  is "wishful thinking,I'm ashamed to admit.