Dear members,
Thank you all again for your wonderful and caring words for our Prime
Minister.  Don't anybody worry, our peace process is alive and well and if
anything has been shifted into high gear.  the Israeli people themselves
will not let peace die along with it's memorable leader.  It was astounding
seeing so many world leaders gather to pay their last respects at todays
funeral.  But what's even more amazing was the outpouring of love, respect
and admiration by the Israeli people themselves as the country virtually
came to a halt and people from all over came to pay their last respects.
No, peace has not died, it has just been given a slight jolt.
I know this is not a political forum but I just wanted to convey a little
of what is going on here in response to the many postings concerning
Israel.  Now back to PD.
I also wanted to thank you all for the advice concerning my mother in law
and our hesitations on starting her on conventional medicine.  Your
possible has certainly swung the pendulum in L-dopas favor.  I think my
wife realizes that she must begin treatment ASAP.  But I do have a question
Is L-dopa the same thing as Sinemet? If not what are the differences?

I hope to report to all of you my mother in laws first reaction to the Meds
within the week.  Then to rely on your expertise in getting us through the
next stages. Thank you all again and SHALOM.
Danny Gewirtz
Ma'aleh Adumim
Israel