Hi Everyone,

Between some of your wonderful posts and my nagging re antioxidants, I
finally got my stubborn Harry (55 PD 3 yrs) to agree to take Vitamins C
and E. He may not need to take Beta Carotene because he eats a lot of
carrots, (your opinion welcome). Only obstacle in my way now is he asked
me today how much he should take (C and E) and I didn't know exactly
what to tell him. Would love to hear from anyone who can give me some
info.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Jim Anderson for the
*wonderful* post on NADH. Very helpful and a great read too. Sorry you
had to get all that information through your insomnia, but what a
perfect example of 'making lemonade when you get lemons. ;-)

Best Wishes,

Helen Spence    ([log in to unmask])