Dora,  I had no intention to belittle or criticize anyone here on the list
for their postings.

I have learned more here in the three months of "being a member" than in all
the 11 years of my PD before joining but I find it time consuming to read...

  " I read your letter and I will call him    thanks"

That quite obviously well suited for personal email than posting to a list of
over 900 people who are looking for PD related matters no matter how
insignificient it may seem.

Perhaps I was misunderstood by some but many more have privately agreed.

Lets just be a little more open minded to ways of improving the material on
the list we all need and look forward to receiving.

Chuck         .