Well, hi, yet another new subscriber here. My names Paul Braidford,
 I'm 22 years old and  my mother's had PD for around, uh, six (-ish)
years. There's no-one else at home to look after her, so technically
I'm the carer - but don't say that in her earshot, she's still way
too independently-minded - or bloody-minded depending on your POV :-)
- to admit anything of the sort. Which is, natch, a good thing.

So is there anyone else out there in my position, or have I just
singlehandedly reduced the average age of the mailing list by five
years? :-)

Paul Braidford