Hi, Barb,

thank you for your kind and cordial words of welcome and for you
initiative with (what I assume is) your Canadian sub-list.

I am a German professor at Bishop's University in Quebec, 60 years
old, most of the time fully functional, having had PD for about 6
years.

As everyone, I am hoping for the miraculous appearance of a cure, i.e.
a drug which will regenerate a sizable portion of my 'substantia
nigra', or, failing that, the right mix of drugs and dosages to
smoothe out my days and nights ...

I find the exchange of experiences and information most stimulating.
Here are a couple of questions I would love to have answers to:

1. What, if any, are the advantages of Permax (Pergolide) over
Parlodel (Bromocryptine)?

2. Has anyone any experience with a third type of antagonist called
'Lisurid' and is it available in Canada or the US?

Karl