There is a discussion of vitamins in Duvoisin's book (old reliable):
Briefly, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) converts levodopa to dopamine faster
than you want, i.e., before it gets in the brain where it is needed.
The carbidopa component of Sinemet counteracts that effect, however, so
you can take B6 with Sinemet *in reasonable quantity*. As for B12,
except for general use as a supposed tonic, it has no effect on PD.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403