This post is not a reply to Marcia, but I was having problems in
compose,and want to get this on to try to help people as fast as
possible. MAny users seem to be using services such as America Online, to
access this list, which can start adding up charges fast. I get on free,
by using something called Seflin, a service provided in South Florida by
the library system. My son attends Florida State University, and he gets
on the system through the universities computer facilities, and he is
able to use the computer in his apartment, OR those at the school's
computer labs. My point, is that many of you in other areas can probably
get free access in this way, so check with your local schools, and library.
Also if you have a relative, or you yourself work where computers and
modems exist, you might be able to get privileges for the asking. I am
not suggesting that anyone should cheat any business out of computer
time, I would make sure to get permission from those in charge, and make
sure they know it is mainly for use to obtain medical help and information.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker