 I know this is not Park-specific, but some of you have expressed interest
 and sorrow at the recent political assassination. I apologize to any of
 you who may not appreciate this information here, and beg your indulgence.

 -- Gary Zimmerman

The Israel Information Service of the Israeli Foreign Ministry has opened an
official electronic condolence book for all individuals wishing to communicate
their condolences to the Rabin family, the Government and the People of
Israel.

The book can be reached through the homepage of the Israel Information Service
WWW site at http://www.israel.org