Larry Bartlett:

You have 45 days to file for CASDI from date of declared disability.  Failure
to meet the 45 day rule could result in loss of benefits.  In the Oakland
area the same office that CASDI also does SSDI.  The rules for SDI are less
strict and usually you will have an answer with 14 days of completing your
application.  Benefits are payable for up to one year.

<My PD symtoms increase while I am work, stubling ,running into walls, <short
term memmory loss, slurring words, confusion and . . .

Your symtoms seem to be from this list of Clinical Features:
  Sad faces
  Fatigability
  Sleep disturbance
  Speech slowed, etc.
  Stooped posture
  Constipation
  Diurnal variation

and/or from the list of physical "masked" symptoms of:
  Chronic and recurrent pain
  Fatigue
  Memory loss
  Sleep problems
  Sexual dysfunction

If you think I am talking about PD -- wrong -- these are Clinical Features of
Depression and Physical ":Masked" Symptoms of Depression.

Make an appointment with your neurologist and talk about depressed attitude,
a worsening of all your PD symptoms very quickly and your concern about SSDI.
 I think your neurologist will be able to help you.

Regards,
Alan