I am inquiring as to what can be done related to stiffnes and
limited movement just after taking medicaiton.  I am finding that
for about 45 minutes to an hour after taking my medication that my
neck shoulders and arms become more stiff and it is difficult to
move.  I am on Sinemet 25/100 (2 tabs 5 times a day). Eldepryl once
a day and permax (.25 3 times a day) I went from the Sinemet CR back
to the regular sinemet due to the time released building up in my
system.  Now I am trying to regulate  the stiffness that happens
just after taking my meds.  This can last up to an hour and is very
annoying when in the middle of things and you have to stop to let
things even out.  This problem also increases by 10 times during my
cycle and any help that you can offer would be appreciated by myself
and my neurologist as we are at a loss.

Dar Newman