Hello,

My name is Kelly Freeman, and my father was diagmosed with PD in
1990. He is insured through an HMO, in Houston Texas.  I am growing
more and more frustrated, with thier lack of treatment. My goal is to
find new ways of treatment for his PD, as well as ideas on lifestyle
changes. He has recently cut out all NutraSweet products, and is
taking a daily dose of Vitamin B. He is not willing to undergo
pallidotomy surgery at this point, but is extremely frustrated with
his condition. It kills me everyday, to see the pain and frustration
he is experiencing. I am exploring the option of his changing
insurance companies (to a real one) as well as alternative
treatments. Thanks for your time......

Kelly
The stuff I say is what I say, and not my companies views.
Especially at the end of the month!