Hello!

I've been a subscriber and lurker for about three weeks, to get a flavor for
what is being discussed here.

My father has been diagnosed for 12 years, and is 71 years old and lives in
Sarasota, FL.  I have been sending him printed copies of the list since I
subscribed, and my mother, father and I all have been very impressed with the
quality of discussion here.  This list is real resource; hats off to all who
contribute!

A few specific questions:

What is is the current status of the fetal tissue implant studies.  How long
until results are released?  Any indication of how the patients are
progressing?

Where is the leading facility for implants?  Any suggestions for who is the
best in this field?

What exactly is NADH?  We've seen it mentioned here several times, but have
never seen an explanation of what it is.  My father's neurologist has never
heard of it.  What is it supposed to do?

My father has had several falls in the last year.  Are there ways to learn to
fall to reduce the risk of injury?

Many thanks!

Jefferson Harkins ([log in to unmask])