Dar,  I read ur message and I can offer the following

My neuro has explained my symptoms as  OFF DYSTONIC   meaning that I go OFF
during the lower downswing of my med cycle.  I come up again on the upswing
time after taking the next dose.   It was quite difficult to know that every
two hours I was going OFF.  He changed my sinemet from pills to liquid.

Without exact details because we are all on different amounts and times
  each night I dilute the next days total sinemet into OJ.  Each hour during
the day I take a drink.

Its been 13 days now and for a total period of two weeks, I must say that It
has been a wonderful change.

Speak with him and maybe this will help.

good luck

joyce
joyce44