>I read the article in the current issue of Newsweek yesterday about it.  The
>article sounds to me like it helps you initially fall asleep and that may be
>true.  I have a hard time getting going the next day after taking it.  So I
>would have to say my experience has not been great.  I'm sure every case is
>different though.
>
>Nancy Walker

I have discovered a time-release melatonin (melatonin CR?) that is made by
KAL, available in some health food stores. Falling asleep is easy for me
also, and staying asleep the problem. The time release has helped that. I
usually take one with a benadryl, and have been sleeping pretty well. Lately
the reduced sinemet dose (due to use of NADH) has made sleeping even more of
a possibility.

I am thinking of reapplying for the human race, but I don't want to jump to
conclusions.

Kathie Tollifson