Greetings, all.

My latest poem, not about PD or medicine, but about love/life.
stargazing from the edge

Beyond the edge of the modern,
where it no longer casts
its pale glow against the night sky...
...the best place for Stargazing

We embrace on a blanket
spread thin upon the moist ground,
your shoulder conducting my shocked touch,
my rigid trembling traveling straight
to your Heart
We are hopelessly forever falling,
tasting the wind in the silver grass beyond,
invisible movers and breathers,
sculpted by the darkness,
coming awake to the sound of your beauty
and the scent of your Voice.

And it doesn't matter if your sky metaphor
is a blue-cast bedroom Ceiling
After the star party dims and winks
and everyone has spilled outside into the damp,
your cheeks still glow like a galaxy being Born
You tease and invite me to stay,
as Always
I tease and agree to stay,
as Always.

You are as exquisite as eternity,
and our bodies hum with cosmic Radiance
Your eyes shine with comet fire
blazing across my Soul
We defy modern light invading
through the detached observing window,
and create constellations in the shadows,
birth-space of a billion Suns

j.r. romanyshyn

11/2/95

"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey Romanyshyn                                Email: [log in to unmask]
"Myth Hawk"

28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet CR 2x/Sinemet 10/100 as morning booster and as
needed/Eldepyrl 5mg 1x/NADH 2x/Rolfing (Deep Body Massage/Lift
Weights-Cycle--4-5 times per week

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso.

"A society that has long lived with oppositional thinking and a deeply
embedded belief in dualism denies the dynamic interdependence of the
opposites--which pulsates at the core of myth--what a mythic way of knowing
is all about!" - (C.A. Burke, L. Hogan, & J.R. Romanyshyn)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/