Hi Kathie,
Hope I catch you before your leave; tomorrow, isn't it? Yesterday it was 70
deg (warm for us this time of year) but today highs will be in the 40's and
tomorrow we will have snow flurries. Of course, we at the opposite end of PA
from Phil. but forewarned is forearmed. When we moved to Pgh we were coming
from North Carolina. We came house-hunting in April which is warm in NC. I
froze having brought only a light jacket. And I should have known better
being from Chicago!
If I don't here from you, we wish you the very best of luck in Phil. and a
safe trip. Needless to say, please write when you return - we're anxious to
hear all the details! Take care, Lisa