Hi Alan:

Thank you for your help. I had my neroligist fill out the forms and submit ed
them to SDI.
I Live in Sacramento and my wife and i are considering moving to Cresent City
to be near our son and grandchildren, and wher it wuold be cheaper for us to
live. What are the complications if I file for SSDI in Sacramento and move to
Cresent City. I Have movesoon as I Canot live in Sacramento on SDI alone We
have enough to buy a mobile home in Cresent City but that will use all of our
savings. We sold our home some months ago so we are renting now and do not
have any ties here.

Thsnks for your help. I understand you live in the bay area.Hope to hear from
you soon.

Larry