Great work Mort and he is a Republican too.  I'd like to hear some of the
details.  Any particular item seem to be persuasive?  Maybe he is the first
one of the fall iniatitive.  Joan Samuelson feels we might be able to get
this thing moving in the Senate after the budget mess clears (or should I
say if).

Bilirakis(Clearwater,Fla) and Bliley (Richmond, Va) still don't seem to be
comming around.  Write your Congressman,  Write your Congressman, Write
your Congressman, Write your Congressman. Am I repeating myself again?

Also, we need to pressure Kassebaum in Kansas, Kansas,Kansas,Kansas.

Thing have been quiet re the Udall Bill.  Hope your news is the first of
much more.  Politicians will be home for Thanksgiving.  If one person with
Parkinson's met personally with each Represenative and Senator, this bill
will pass. Do you agree Mort?