> Diane and other PDrs,
> You're right.  It's good to share.  I'm amazed to read about persons who have
> had PD for years and years.  I was diagnosed about seven months ago and am
> still waiting for the next shoe to drop.  I don't want to belong to this
> exclusive club but am gradually acccepting it---gradually.  I'm reading the
> list messages  a little at a time.  It does help even though it is depressing
>  sometimes.  This PD is nasty stuff isn't it?
>
> Patricia of DPYothers

My husband was diagnosed with PD in 1980.  He still works. I, too, have
been waiting for the other shoe to drop during that 15 years.  It's still
on Jamie's foot, however, and I'm thankful (but a little mad at myself
for being unnecessarily anxious over nothing).
-----
Peace and Joy
Mary Ann
Zippo's mom