BOING G G G! <--- sound of lightbulb going on over head) Per several messages
I've received from here the past coupla days, there's apparently ankle
swelling possible along with or in conjunction with PD? (Look of surprise on
face)

Geee... I didn't know that.  I've had a coupla incidences of ankle swelling
within the past 6 months.  VERY swollen for several days.. Enough so, I
sought medical disgnostic attention and after a battery of tests for possible
heart problems, with nothing positive discovered by those tests (Well... it
WAS discovered I that DO have a heart.. <smile> but apparently it's ok right
now!), nothing conclusive was reached.

So now I find out this may  be PD related?  Is this common with Parkinson's?
Any information'd be appreciated.

Thanks...

Barbara Mallut

P.S.  Ooops!  Please note, my original message listed my Interent email
address incorrectly.  I work for the Microsoft Network and inadvertently gave
my innerservice address.   Ain't gonna get no Internet messages that way!
Following is my correct Internet email address: [log in to unmask]