Hi To All.

        My name is Phil Leahy and my mother age 74 was just diagnosed with PD.
She retired in september and was diagnosed in october. In an effort to
prove her Harvard HMO doctors wrong we had he checked out by another
Doctor/Organization. A Dr David Standaert at the Mass General Hospital
in Boston MA confirmed it and said that she has probably had it for maybe
10 years. Now to deal with it ~ that's why I joined this list.

        I have been reading and learning from this list for the past month and
want to thank you all for the infomation and advice given. As of yet I do
not have any specific questions to ask ~ mainly because I do not know enough
about PD.

Again Thanks!
Philip L Leahy (Phil)    ([log in to unmask])