Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 18:20:59 EST From: [log in to unmask] (MRS MARY B
MOODY) Message-Id: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Trying To Work With PK

Boyd - I don't have a business of my own (but I wish I did), and I'm
not in sales, but I do work in a highly stressful, "shark-infested"
environment (most of us probably do), and I most desperately want to
continue to work as long as possible.  The most difficult things for
me are to keep my stress at a level I can manage, remember that I
can't work under pressure as I once could, and I can't move or
accomplish things as fast as before.  Another issue for me, is my
mind games!  Is is PD? Is is co-workers, supervisors, and situational?
  I just keep hanging in there, looking for a home-based business
that I can control, and not be under the control of others.  Paranoia
and lacking trust in others concerning my welfare, in the workplace,
is another consideration.  I just do the best I can and try not to
"burnout" - while carrying out the duties of my job.  It is not easy,
but I don't give up or quit easily.  I don't know if this helps, but
I'm sure someone out there (?) can relate.  Take care and don't ake
quick decisions, things and time changes all things!  Mary in
Michigan    [log in to unmask]