Alan:  You really have me curious now!  What a great plot for a mystery
story...it sounds like a scene from (I think it was called) the Black
Widowers Club...in fact, I did read a mystery story in which one of the
main characters was an executive in a big corporation...he had PD and the
(mis)use of his drugs was one of the sub-plots.  Back to reality.

What was the purpose of the meeting?

How did they find out about each other?

Did they all work in the same type of business...yes, I am thinking
'chemicals'?

How can we make use of this information?  I don't know any high-powered
executives nor any well-known people who could influence them.  Speaking
of high-powered and well-known...has anyone any more information about
the Pope and Parkinson's?...or about Billy Graham....or how Mr. Udall is
doing?

Barb