>Barbara:  I tried to send you my story, but my provider doesn't seem to
>recognize your address.  I sent it to [log in to unmask]  Is that
>correct?  I got carried away and wrote a lot so I am reluctant to send to
>everyone.

leave off the n in her address. it is [log in to unmask]

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
                    Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
                    Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD