Below is a part of a  message to me from someone who lives in CA., who has
PD/1 yr. DX.,  (40 yrs. old, also has a bad back and a heart condition), and
is having a very difficult time with the 'system'. I am not sure what to tell
her...can some of you give some assistance? Has anyone here had a simular
experience, or perhaps knows of someone in the area she can go to??????  I
have already sent her all the recent SSI/SSDI info..but it seems she needs
some other info at this point.
Any reply very appreciated, & will be sent to her.   Thank You....Roberta

"Well, I finally got the "final" evil letter from my evil LTD co., of course
on Fri. afternoon, turning me down after reviewing all my material sent in.
 I obviously became very depressed and immediately reattached my heart
monitor which I had childlessly taken off for a day as I was tired of it.
 I'm suppose to work all weekend preparing a file for my employment attorney
who handled my big case to look at on Monday.  He thinks I need a disabilty
attorney and knows of no one who is good.  I want to convince him he can do
it.
Know any good disability attorneys in my area (San Mateo County)
or S.F. or Santa Clara?  Could you ask on-line?"