to the Flintermanns
I cannot be of much help as far as concern medications, though I think they

should be continued up to the operation.I would like to remind you (though
I am sure you doctor have thought of it) the risk of venous thrombosis in
operated patients expecially if they are not very mobile.I am sure your
doctor, as it is customary will prescribe subcutaneous heparin to avoid
it,but it is also important an early mobilitation (as far as possible)
after surgery.This is the reason I would suggest continuing medications up
to the operation.Let us know about it and write to the list or to me (I am
not an anaesthesiologist but I am an internist) if needed.
Alessandro P,43,2
E-mail:[log in to unmask]

 --- MacPress 2.1b9-reg