Dear Barbara, you are going to be flooded with messages...of course, that
is why......I will try to change this address at the end
I am sorry I did not have much time to myself in Toronto-I wanted to talk
to you about ways of pulling statistics and info from the list.- but I got
caught up in the fun of being at my first conference - and with a brand
new pallidotomy, possibly the first bilateral in Canada.  I felt
somwhere between  the distant cousin everyone had heard about but never
met and "Ms.Parkinsons-Nova Scotia"!

The list is so many things as well as a tremendous resource it has
established the patient as expert and often more expert than their neurologist.
Peter found the list and until we patched together thiscomputer from
spare parts! he printed just about everything posted for me to read.
So I have many, many boxes under my bed, in the attic, in the basement...
Well I am running out of time again. Sorry to add to the volume ,everyone but

Bye for now, Moira M,