Hi, All

Anyone have experience with taking Morphine combined with Sinemet, Permax
or just with having PD in general?  My Dad, 78, diag. 6 yrs. had radiation
for cancer on his eye several mos. ago & altho the cancer seems to be gone
(it is checked quite frequently) he's having pain in the area. After
taking tylenol for a while it stopped easing the pain so his oncologist
prescribed morphine twice daily. It helps the pain but his mobility has
decreased drastically.  It seems pretty obvious that it's the morphine,
but there's always a chance that it's just an "off" period for him.  My
mother will speak to the oncol. Monday (tomorrow) who BTW is fully aware
Dad has PD & has the entire list of his meds. I just wondered if anyone
out there has had this reaction or knows of alternative pain med.

Betti Adams [log in to unmask]