Hello Nancy,

I have had the problem (in addition to others of course) of toe and foot
spasms so if I wear pantyhose it only pulls back on my toes.  Athletic socks
are fine but when I walk around the house with them they slide back on my
feet and Im always pulling the toes away.

Chuck suggested athletic support hose for calfs (which can be pulled down to
the top of the ankle) so thats what Im using now.    For dress use,  I saw in
Toronto last week, in a surgical supply store,  panty hose WITHOUT TOES.

this comes in two varieties and some colors.   There is the heavy or thick
material type and the almost sheer.  Comes in natural, white and black.  Im
looking for these here in NJ

BTW The back support really helps!!!

joyce